Big App on Campus
The app that does it all
Download and install the Bite for Universities App from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an app account by clicking next on the first screen (this is not your meal plan account)
- After creating your account, the next screen prompts you to ADD campus card
- Enter your campus single sign on (SSO) credentials
- IF you have previously downloaded, created an account, and NOT linked your card, hit pay in the dock, and click ""activate"" and enter your SSO credentials
- You are ready to use your dining plan in BITE!
Experiencing Technical Difficulties with Kiwi Robot Food Delivery?
Contact the Crimson Concierge using one of the following options: